Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Birmingham

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

StoryPoint is a wonderful place to live!! The caring staff, who knows everyone by their name, are awesome!! Always friendly, they greet you with a smile! Very attentive. Activities are always going on, outings, BBQ’s, music, happy hour (very nice), movies with popcorn. It’s like being at home.

-Kristin
Family Member

The community is beautiful and the staff members have been very friendly. Our loved one says the food is really good and they have been very accommodating with her. They have a really good amount of activities, and she really enjoys participating in all of the exercises.

- Family Member

We picked this community because the memory care was less of an institutionalized feeling, and it was a closer location. It is an amazing place where the caregivers love the people. They treat the residents like family, with love and respect. I cannot praise them enough. I would tell other families, go to the community, they are wonderful. Overall, we are very happy.

-Mel
Family Member

The staff is great and always helpful. They are always interacting and helpful to the residents. The place is clean and well taken care of. The food is good and flavorful. I notice these things because I’m there 5 days, every week. KEEP UP THE GOOD TEAM WORK!

- Family Member

Beautiful community, knowledgeable sales team, and happy residents! An unbeatable combination... way to go!

-Jane
Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 248-206-3233 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.