Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Broadview Heights

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Thank you again for everything you were able to do for me and my aunt during this very challenging time.

- Resident’s Family Member

A special “thank you” to Lisa in memory care for her caring assistance to our mother-in-law and aunt this Saturday.

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

Best senior community I have been to. After careful research and visiting other facilities, we moved my Dad in about six months ago. He is loving it and living his best life there! Food is excellent, care is top notch! All the caregivers and support staff have been friendly and wonderful. I have complete peace of mind knowing my Dad is well taken care of. We are so happy with my Dad's quality of care, my husband and I recently moved my mother-in-law out of another facility into Danbury. No other senior facility came close to the level and quality of care they receive.

We would like to express our sincere thanks for the care our mother received over the past two years.

- Resident’s Family Members

This place is amazing! They do wonderful things for the residents and family and employees. The staff is always so friendly when we visit our grandmother. My grandmother also boasts about all the wonderful companions who care for her each day. My heart feels so full, knowing that she is so well taken care. Keep up the amazing work. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking to get their parents or grandparents in a place with guidance and quality care.

- Resident Family Member

Danbury is a beautiful community, full of friendly, caring staff and the best residents. You will always be greeted in a warm caring manner. Daily there are a variety of creative, fun activities, something for everyone. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a loved one in need of this type of care.

Broadview Heights is a fantastic Danbury location! Everyone is very friendly and tries to give the residents the feeling of being "home." It's great to see the resident's smiles. I also enjoy having Doc (dog) there to greet everyone.

- Resident

I had a wonderful experience with this facility. Myself and a family friend recently visited in search to find a caring and positive environment for a family member of theirs. Staff and management was very friendly, and they answered all questions that we had. It's hard when choosing a good facility to put a loved one in, especially with dementia. While we were visiting there were many activities going on, which we enjoyed seeing. They really seem to interact with the residents well. The caregivers were very approachable and kind. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families.

- Resident Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 440-596-3047 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.