Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Brunswick

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
I met with Sara Szink to find a community for my mom. Sara is so wonderful and personable. All of the staff are smiling and warm and welcoming. I cannot think of a better community for my mom. I know she will be cared for in the way she deserves to be treated. Thank you so much for making this decision so easy to place mom in Danbury's care!

- Resident’s Family Member

Thank you for the beautiful flowers, they brightened our day. I want to extend a thank you to everyone on the team at Danbury in Brunswick. From start to finish, the exceptional care that Laurie received was truly appreciated. Everyone made us feel like family. The compassion and care was beyond our expectations. Laurie's stay was a short one, but she was very happy there and even commented on how nice everyone was and she really liked it there. I want to thank you all for taking such good care of Laurie and for taking our needs as family into consideration also. I will highly recommend Danbury Senior Living in Brunswick to everyone.

I have had a relative in the Memory Care unit at Danbury since 2020. I visit her several times a month and am so very glad I selected Danbury. The staff is always helpful, polite and professional. The facility is always clean and well lit. And best of all, my cousin enjoys living there. She is well cared for, well fed, and clean.

The staff is awesome and very helpful. The rooms are a perfect size. They have lots of activities to keep the residents busy and interacting with one another.

- Resident

The community is beautiful, but even more important is the care provided to my father. The DON Rita is so amazing. She is always on top of my dad's healthcare.

The team at Danbury Brunswick has been accommodating, understanding, and more than willing to work with our family needs. The facility is beautiful and welcoming!

We are pleased with the smooth transition for my father from a rehab facility to Danbury's memory care. Phoebe was very helpful to make this happen in a timely manner. She sure went above and beyond offering help to really make a very difficult time easier, even just checking in to see how things were going! Then, Pam and everyone else we met along the way at Danbury have been nice and helpful. Dad is adjusting to being there, and it helped that we were able to go in and visit him for the first time last week! Wow, the big smile he had when he saw his wife of 62 years! Dad enjoys the food, but really likes when they have hamburgers or cheeseburgers!

When I went here to visit all the staff was very friendly and welcoming!

I would rate 10 stars if it was possible. Friendly, clean, comfortable feel, great location and near major highways, but situated next to a nature park. The staff is excellent and very, very helpful!

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-460-4244 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.