Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Independence Village of Carmel

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
Absolutely beautiful community! Could barely walk through the door before I was greeted by two gentleman who were eager to share how much they love living there and how much they are enjoying life! Put a huge smile on my face to hear their stories! Its obvious the staff has gone above and beyond to create a wonderful experience for the residents. So many smiles! Loved seeing a group of ladies in the court heard on my visit, who shared that they were master gardeners, planting all kinds of vegetables, herbs and berries in raised beds. They were very excited to tend to their gardens so that the chef can use their fresh homegrown produce for summer recipes. An all around lovely community full of life and activity!

-Kendra Pierson
Resident's Family Member

I enjoy most about living here is the atmosphere. I have more friends here than I ever had in my life.

-Bob W
Resident

The staff here was Amazing! They were not only welcoming but they had a checklist of items for us to get accomplished and the helped guide us through getting them all accomplished. They were All instrumental in making the process as smooth as possible throughout the entire process. Their staff helped from us start to finish. From our first tour of the facility, to getting our Mom's medical screening & records & info in order, to helping us get moved in....Kyle, Michael, Lisa, Izzy, Beatrice and the rest of the staff All played an important role in making our Mom's transition from out of State not only a smooth and easy one but made our family, especially Mom, feel welcome! Our Mom loves it at Independence Villages and we are very happy and rest at ease knowing she is well taken care of everyday by their staff. Cant thank the staff and Administration of the facility enough for being so Welcoming & doing everything they could to make this daunting process a smooth and easy one! Thanks Again for everything!

-Chad Utzig
Resident's Family Member

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 317-934-6841 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.