Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Chattanooga

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

The staff here is exceptional. They always take such good care of my uncle. They're patience and attention is unrivaled. The accommodations and grands are beautiful, clean, and accessible. The administrations is always easy to contact and highly receptive to questions and answers. We greatly appreciate everything the people and this facility have done for our family member.

-Michael L
Resident's Family Member

Have never been treated so great in my life. Food outstanding, wonderful community like a big family.

-Beoley G
Resident

Excellent staff who are attentive and very professional. I highly recommend StoryPoint due to the great care and cleanliness. My loved one is very happy here and we highly recommend!!

-Wanda H
Resident's Family Member

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 423-771-9997 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.