Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Chesterton

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

People are very attentive and nice. My coffee cup is never empty and hot. Housekeeping is always nice and very thorough in my apartment.

-Marshall L
Resident

Food is always good and life enrichment is always keeping me busy. I'm very happy with living here.

-Susan B
Resident

StoryPoint Chesterton was very nice. I got to see their happy hour, where they could go down and enjoy the bar and get some drinks. The staff was nice. The menu was very nice. They get together on a weekly basis and get the residents' opinions on what they would like to have on the menu. Where the cooking staff is at, they have open windows where they can go and watch them cook. The apartment had a living room, a dining room with a kitchenette, a full size refrigerator, and a stove. I didn't get to see anything, but the staff told me that they have many activities and amenities that they could go and do. There was a sewing class, a quilting class, and a full library. The only thing I really got to experience them doing was their happy hour. I was very impressed with the place. The staff explained everything very thoroughly. She did a good job with everything. It was very clean and new.

- Resident

The staff here are really wonderful and listen to your needs. The food is great and if you have requests - they grant them.

-Nancy S
Resident's Family Member

Very nice place and I enjoy living here. Everyone is so nice to me and my family. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

-Yasha K
Resident

Storypoint Chesterton is truly amazing. My parents moved from another independent living facility and this has improved their lives on every level. My dad has Parkinson's, and the home care here has been a game changer for him and my mother. The food is so good I wish I could have it at my house! Brand new and impeccably clean with very attentive and friendly staff, I'm proud to have my parents live here!

- Resident's Family Member

Just moved in from living in my own home. The caring from residents is very welcoming. I have a new home and family here which is so needed. I'll be 86 and alone which is heart breaking. No one seems to understand loneliness until a personal exposure to it. I am not lonely here anymore!

-Dolly
Resident

This is a wonderful place! We were able to move my mother here and she is the happiest she has been in a long time! Rooms are spacious, staff is attentive, activities are plentiful and the food is amazing. I have peace of mind knowing my mother is in a safe place. They also have transportation available to her for doctor appointments. Of course the bus is also available for a little shopping!

-Diane
Resident's Family Member

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 219-364-6852 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.