Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Collierville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Mom has never lived by herself, and StoryPoint's staff and residents have done an amazing job keeping her active and involved in her new environment. The facility is beautiful, clean, and inviting. The dining is fabulous! This was the best thing we have ever done for mom, and everyone here has welcomed her with cheer and excitement. I would recommend StoryPoint to anyone who wants great companionship, great service, and who wants there loved ones to feel at home day and night.

-Jerry D Chick
Resident's Family Member

I wanted to let you know how happy the Aune family was with StoryPoint and the efforts everyone made to make Henrik’s 100th birthday celebration a happy and memorable occasion. From the StoryPoint birthday party Friday to the very special dinner Saturday night everyone remarked at how pleased they were with Dad’s new accommodations and how the whole staff made them feel welcome. When I had my first tour back in April, I knew this was the best place for Dad when he moved to Collierville. I can say that StoryPoint has even exceeded my expectations. Thanks again from our Family

-Mark Aune
Resident's Family Member

The StoryPoint team and facility has been awesome. From the moment we visited, they have been extremely professional , helpful, and accommodating in more ways than My Dad and could have ever imagined. Transitioning to a retirement community was a new experience and StoryPoint knew so much and handled his new chapter extremely well. He is so happy and we are very pleased with our decision. He enjoys the amenities and looks forward to the activities and daily chef prepared menus. Thank you StoryPoint!

-Misty Rosser-White
Resident's Family Member

Tired of your loved ones being confined and isolated? StoryPoint does not treat seniors like a commodity! What a breath of fresh air. My 98 year old great aunt moved here in February and has begun to live again. The last place kept her locked in her room and kept all family out, while her weight and mental state declined. So wonderful to finally see her blossom. I can't thank Kim Tanner enough for her tender leadership of the staff and residents in her care.

- Resident's Family Member

This is a brand new facility. As such, it is very clean and contemporary. The grounds are beautiful and there are many areas to relax outside, including patios and a courtyard. Inside, there’s a bistro and restaurant. Activities are abundant, from offering exercise classes to Bible study and bingo. Food and beverage socials plus daily door-to-door treats are regularly planned. Residents are also able to be shuttled on outings around town. The safety features are key and include 24-hour staffing, emergency call lights, and accessible apartments. Administration and staff have been welcoming and accommodating. I know my mom is in good hands and I am extremely pleased with the overall experience. I would highly recommend StoryPoint to other seniors.

-Dee Elle
Resident's Family Member

Story Point Collierville exceeds our expectations! My father is very pleased with the size of his apartment. He loves the staff and raves about his delicious dinner every night. We are so very happy for him!

- Resident's Family Member

It is beautiful. They are so wonderful to me. The food is GREAT. The workers are nice to me. They are very willing to help me. They are so happy also and make me happy. they are always happy too! They always call me by my name.

- Resident

This is a very nice place, great. I would recommend it. I have recommend it. Staff is very good. The best feature is the dining facilities because they are very neat and comfortable, I like activities for the fellowship, happy hour and games, Personnel is very accommodating and very pleasant to be around.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 901-676-6440 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.