Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Independence Village Of Columbus (Parkside Court)

For over 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

This place is incredible; my mother really enjoys living here. They provide plenty of activities, and the apartments are well kept and spacious.

- Resident's Family Member

This place seemed to be very cozy. The staff here were really friendly too.

- Friend

The staff is very pleasant and caring, which makes my mother at ease in her new home!

- Family member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 812-900-6159 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.

Make Your Move For Just $99!

Experience The Best In Senior Living— Move In Now For Just $99!

Step into a lifestyle of independence and enjoyment at Independence Village of Columbus (Parkside Court). For a limited time, you can move in for just $99, with December rent also priced at just $99! This is your chance to join a vibrant community that offers everything you need to stay independent, with top amenities, three gourmet meals a day and the assistance you need to make the most of every day. Here, you have the freedom to live life your way, with the added peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re part of a supportive and welcoming environment. Don’t miss out — this amazing offer won’t last!
Financial responsibility must be assumed by September 30, 2024