Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Columbus

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
I am well satisfied with the service. Requests are always satisfied. I would be happy to request friends and family to visit and observe. I am happy here. I am content!

- Resident

Dad loves Danbury! We are so fortunate he chose to live here. It's been seven months and he's still going on about how great the place is. He's very involved in the community and has made new friends. He loves the weekly outings to lunch and the daily activities (especially chair volleyball). Danbury is spacious, clean and welcoming. The staff is so attentive (especially to new residents), friendly and fun.

- Resident’s Family Member

My mother has been a resident of Danbury for almost a year. The facilities are excellent, the food is very good and the care she has received has been a fabulous. Her apartment is a very good size and is cleaned weekly. The staff takes care of my mother with respect, dignity and love. There are many types of dementia and the staff knows the tips and tricks on how to redirect their patients behavior and provide appropriate activities. Music therapy is provided several days a week and the patients dance, sing and play tambourines. My mother was in our home for several years and although difficult to place her in a facility, this is the best there is. We are so pleased and happy with the care, attention and love that she receives from the aides up to management. She is happy and cared for. Many thanks to those at Danbury for helping us to enjoy the years left.

I’m new to Danbury, but it’s quite clear this is a wonderful place to live. The facility feels very safe and secure. Activities are numerous and varied to meet a broad range of needs. Members of the management and staff are kind, caring, knowledgeable, available, and treat me courteously and respectfully. And my cats each vote “paws up” for Danbury, which is pet-friendly. Can’t forget to mention the food, which will make your eyes roll with delight! Treat yourself to a visit here. And, yes, I am a real resident, not a salesperson. Happy to be living here with my meowsies!

- Resident

Life can be complete here - if you choose.

- Resident

Amazing, caring and compassionate. Great, fun and exciting atmosphere. Spectacular food!!! All around, one of the best assisted living communities in central Ohio. Highly recommended!

Wonderful community to call home by your loved one. Great food, care givers, and attentive nursing staff. More amenities than you can imagine to take advantage of.

My mother was a resident at Danbury Senior Living for about three years. During that time she was treated wonderfully by the staff and nurses. They provided the assistance she needed after suffering two strokes, helping her dress, shower, and get to meals. I travel a lot with my job so was not able to be with her most of the time. But, I never worried about how she was treated or being taken care of. The facility is bright and sunny, kept very clean and provides as many social opportunities and activities as possible. Socials, exercise, crafts, concerts, movies to name a few of what the residents can take part in. The staff know each resident's likes and dislikes and do their best to accommodate them. Each resident is like family to them. I have never regretted the decision in choosing Danbury for my mother’s care. I highly recommend the facility.

Danbury was a wonderful place for our Dad. The room was big with wide and easily accessible hallways and elevators. Most importantly the staff constantly went above and beyond to build a great relationship with Dad.

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 614-339-0459 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.