Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Cuyahoga Falls

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
I’ve come to recognize and see first-hand how great the staff and accommodations are.

- Resident

My mother is very pleased with her experience. She’s a retired RN and former DON at a Cleveland hospital who understands patient care. She is very complimentary of the staff and the help she is receiving.

- Resident’s Family Member

The amenities are abundant with a great calendar of events, trips, and offerings.

- Resident

Such a great community with wonderful care, staff, daily activities, and delicious food!

Spacious activity areas. Clean and staff is cordial. The rooms are big enough.

This is a great place to send your parents when they can also be independent. My father loves this place, and they treat him very well! He also said the food is delicious.

I live 1,250 miles away, and every time I come up to visit my parents the staff remembers me and welcomes me back. My parents were not very active anymore but once'd they moved in here all that changed. They are very happy here and have a lot of friends to talk to now. The place is always clean and in great shape when I come to visit.

My 96-year-old mother has been at Danbury for about eight months now. I truly appreciate the consistency of the staff, and the gentle care that Mom receives from them. The nurses are helpful, and willing to discuss any issues. And, most importantly, the staff is always available, and actively caring for each patien

- Resident

Nice place for senior living. Well kept place.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-928-6757 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.