Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Fairfield

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

We could not be happier with StoryPoint Fairfield! My father has lived there for a year now and loves it! The staff is so caring; they check in on him frequently and are truly compassionate! The place is clean and the food is excellent. Activities are plentiful and are things seniors enjoy. My father feels safe and secure. He had so many new friends! This is a place where seniors thrive, whether active and out-and-about or content to read/watch TV/nap in the privacy of their own apartment! Living here is adding to the quality of Dad’s life!

-Cathy M
Resident's Family Member

This facility is the best we found from our 2 week search. I feel like the care my brother is getting there is the best we could have found!!!!!! The facility is like new, and everything is beautiful there. Everyone on the Staff is always friendly and very outgoing to keep the family informed and up to date and very nice. The caregivers there are always understanding , patient and courteous, that we could only wish for.....They are the best!

-Gary K
Resident's Family Member

Our mother, who will soon be 91 years of age, has been a resident at Story Point 's memory care facility for approximately five months. In the time she has been there , we have all noticed a marked improvement in all facets of her personality, also in her appearance and demeanor. She now says, and I quote, "Thank you for bringing me here." Yes, the facility is beautiful, the activities are stimulating, the food is amazing,( so she says), and the staff is very caring and professional. But , as they say, " the proof is in the pudding ". Even though it was a difficult decision to make, and one that she was quite resistant to at the time, we all see the proof in her bright smile, that tells us we made the right decision in Story Point. We now say, "Thank you Story Point.!"

-Ross Family
Resident's Family Member

My 86 year old mother moved to StoryPoint upon its opening in December. From Sarah, the very first person we met the previous summer, to Jamie, Corey, Michaela, Chef Joel, Kelly and the entire staff, we couldn’t be happier. Their love and attentiveness to the residents warms my heart. My mom is happier and more active than she has been in years. I love seeing her blossom socially at her age. I haven’t seen her without a smile on her face for weeks. Her apartment is the perfect size, luxurious and is safety equipped. It’s smartly appointed, and perfectly clean. The walk in shower and heat lamp in the bathroom were a game changer for my mom! She loves it! Honestly, I was very nervous and skeptical about this move. I was afraid she would isolate and not be happy. How wrong I was! The staff recruit the residents to participate in the fun activities (tastings, live music, movies, outings, lectures, arts and crafts to name a few) and encourage social interaction. It was no time at all before my mom had several friends, who she really enjoys spending time with. Dinners are a real treat for all, including family if you chose. Chef Joel creates delicious and beautiful food, and never fails to personally make sure everyone is enjoying their meal. From a family member perspective, I always feel welcome. The staff know my name, and my families names. If I have a question or concern, it is addressed quickly, personally and professionally. Everything is explained in detail, and I feel certain that I would be immediately notified should any problems arise. In a nutshell, I am so glad we made the decision to go with StoryPoint. I trust them with my mom. That’s a big statement, but it’s true. Her happiness, and comfort are so genuine I couldn’t possibly feel otherwise.

-Candie M
Resident's Family Member

I live in the enhanced living neighborhood. My favorite thing about living at StoryPoint is the attitude of everyone. The staff take care of problems right away. They keep everything really clean. I am very happy and very satisfied living here at StoryPoint.

- Resident

We moved into StoryPoint from another facility. I cannot say enough good things about StoryPoint. The Executive Director and the Director of the various departments are concerned for each resident's welfare. They are caring and help solve any problems without delay. The food is five star and the chef and servers pay attention to the needs of each resident. There are many activities each day and each Director wants to do things the residents prefer. If you are considering a senior community this is the ONE! Looking forward to seeing you here with us.

-Charles and Louis Hills
Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 513-643-1524 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.