Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Independence Village of Fishers East

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
The staff here is tremendous. They are friendly, kind, and caring. The facility is very nice. I would recommend you come and see it. If there is anything you'll need they are always there to help. Great job!!!

-Mary R
Resident

I would give the community high marks. My dad is very happy here. It seems like a good place. My loved one is always talking about the activities the community has. They have anything from oil painting to happy hours for the residents to partake in.

- Resident's Family Member

The facility is nice, but the staff is tremendous, which makes it so much nicer. They are attentive, caring, and flexible. They really try to anticipate our needs. I cannot say enough good things about them. I wish I could give seven stars.

-Robert R
Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 317-674-1133 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.