Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I was nervous to downsize from my own home to a single bedroom apartment. Storypoint made the transition easy. they had great ideas on what to bring and how to make it fit. once here, new and not knowing anyone. I was paired with residents who have similar interest and I quickly found new friends. the staff never missed a beat and I am happy to call this home.

-Betty S
Resident

Their food is made from scratch and it is meals that seniors can actually eat. The cleanliness, friendliness, and activities provided are amazing. There is so much that the residents are able to do here to keep busy. I like th apartment size, she is in a studio and there is no baseboard heat and each unit has its own central air. It has tall ceilings which makes it feel larger and she was able to fit all of her furniture in there and she still has plenty of room to walk around with her walker. We would absolutely recommend StoryPoint Fort Wayne North to others looking.

-Nancy G
Resident's Family Member

Everything with StoryPoint has been a 5+, everything is truly amazing at the community. Our first impression of the place was amazing, we cannot talk highly enough about StoryPoint. Our loved one came from another facility so we have something to compare it to, and it is just a great place. The meals and dining service is a 10+.

-Mary
Resident's Family Member

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 260-888-8196 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.