How we’re responding to the COVID-19 virus.  Read More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Fort Wayne West

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I am very impressed with StoryPoint. Everyone of the employees are very thoughtful and informative. The officers go out of the way to inform you of all activities. I am very glad I live here. My husband and I feel welcome here.

-Nancy W
Resident

I think it is a great place. Everyone is really nice and always willing to help. Everything is really clean and fresh. Food is really good. If you don't like what they have they will try to fix what you do like. They try to please everyone and it is hard to place everyone, because we are all different.

-Shirley M
Resident

This is absolutely the best we had visited in the area. The facility is the best, equipped, staffed and all the amenities far exceed our expectations. During time of need for in home care following surgery has been the best service anyone could ask for. We are completely satisfied to call this home with lots of friends.

-Stan G
Resident

The staff ensure we are in good health & happiness. We feel there are many angels in our midst. StoryPoint isn't just a residence, it is a place to really live our own future. Our family is delighted we are so well cared for.

-Pat G
Resident

The people who work here and those that live here are the friendlies. They make living here a very good experience. If you have to live in a independent living place, this is the best.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 260-217-6759 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.