Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Gahanna

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

We have enjoyed every minute of our stay in this beautiful cottage and highly recommend it. The layout is so comfortable and efficient. And the neighborhood is friendly and supportive. Our Executive Director Nick Mcconnell has created a new meaning for our corp. name ‘Story Point' - that is 'A NEW HOME.' Perhaps most important, the management is a gem and has gone beyond the call of duty repeatedly to accommodate our needs. We couldn't recommend this location more highly.

-Anthony Caimi
Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 614-924-8144 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.