How we’re responding to the COVID-19 virus.  Read More >

Reviews & Awards
At Grand Village

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 616-326-3413 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.