Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Granger

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Where do I start - can't say enough good to begin with! I was brought here after a short stay in the hospital since I now live alone. Wasn't too happy at first - but boy did I change my mind! I don't know of another place where I could possibly get the best care ever!! I even sold my house because this my my HOME now!! - and my daughter and son are pleased too!!

-Carolyn F
Resident

My wife and I decided to move my mom to Story Point Assisted Living in June of 2021. We chose Story Point because it was much more patient centered. The staff really cares about my mother. From the receptionist, to the nursing staff, to the maintenance staff, to the administrators they know who my mother is and act promptly to meet her daily needs. They design daily activities that encourage participation and cognitive stimulation. Mom is very happy about the menu choices that are offered at meal times. There are weekly bus trips, shopping excursions and even sightseeing tours. There’s a weekly movie night in a real movie theater- complete with popcorn! Mom enjoys making her own hairdresser appointments and she really likes the weekly opportunities to attend religious services. Story Point has been a wonderful experience for my mom. She has her sense of humor back and she is enjoying her life again. The patients’ needs come first in this facility and I am thankful for that everyday!

-Terry
Resident's Family Member

My mom has been in the Memory Care section at StoryPoint of Granger for 2 months. I have been impressed by the caring and knowledgeable staff…..whether it is the administrators, the nurses, or the daily caregivers, they are all easy to talk to and ready to help and advise. I particularly like the activity program they offer for their residents. They offer everything from fitness class to music and art activities. The Memory Care area is small, which makes it easier for the residents to get to know each other and their caregivers. I feel good knowing my mom is being well cared for at StoryPoint.

-Brenda
Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 574-633-1504 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.