Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Heritage Hill

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

The food is great here. I don't feel alone, I enjoy living here. I always have something fun to do.

-Maddie S
Resident

I love being with people because my family is all long distance. I really like that we get to choose our menu for lunch, the food is very good. Bingo classes are so much fun, excites to go to exercise class and the bible group.

-Don D
Resident

I came with my wife. It's very nice so I stayed after she passed. They cook and do all of the cleaning so it's nice not to worry about that. I'm going to Florida in January but plan to come back here in April.

- Resident

I just moved and love it. I have lots of friends. Its very clean has great food, and so many fun activities. It feels like home.

-Lillian
Resident

I moved here because I can have my cat. It feels like home with great food. We have a lot of fun playing games and doing crafts.

-Margrete C
Resident

My mother needed to be placed in Assisted Living due to dementia/Alzheimer's. We found Heritage Hill at a very emotional & stressful time for our family. They helped with the decision making process without knowing if we would even place mom at their facility & once it was decided that Heritage would be the best choice for her they were extremely helpful in her transition. They have consistently gone above & beyond since the first day I contacted them. We couldn't be happier or more pleased with how mom is treated. Every staff member genuinely cares for each resident as if they were their own family members. Mom is thriving there. She has made friends & enjoys the wide variety of scheduled activities. She loves the food & states it is always delicious & plentiful. Her room is spacious with a beautiful view & always kept spotless. I would wholeheartedly recommend Heritage Hill to anyone seeking a place for their loved one.

-Joyce O
Resident's Family Member

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 989-850-1268 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.