Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Huber Heights

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
I really like Danbury in Huber Heights.

- Resident

Beautiful facility and caring staff.

- Resident’s Family Member

I love this place. It’s so inviting and the workers and occupants are just so friendly you can’t not enjoy the place. I’ve only visited a family member there, but I can see myself there someday. Love all the people and socializing.

My parents moved into Danbury in July 2018 and remained there as residents until they passed away in late 2019. They were apprehensive at first, but came to establish many warm and loving relationships with residents and staff. Danbury became home as it provided a sense of comfort, security, and community. The quality of care, which always delivered with kindness, respect, and warmth, could not have been better as they transitioned to end of life. The staff also responded similarly to us as family. As a whole, the Danbury experience was excellent and left us with many positive memories and feelings.

Our family would like to thank you and your staff and Danbury for caring for our family matriarch.

I have been here over four months and I love this place. Danbury is perfect for me. It draws me out of my room and into all the open areas (dining, pub, game room, pool table,theatre, and community room.) It is also very affordable. EVERYTHING is included in the monthly rate.

- Resident

I love living at Danbury. I've made so many friends. The food is so good.

- Resident

Mom is well taken care of. We are so happy to have found Danbury and it is close to our home.

Toured Danbury in Huber for mom and dad and was impressed with the services they could offer each of them. At this time mom needs more care than dad and they are able to stay together. Can't wait til they move in!

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 937-506-4733 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.