Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Kalamazoo

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
We are beginning our second year at Bronson Place, and we couldn't be happier. The parklike setting is beautiful year round, and we sure appreciate the underground parking in winter. All staff are courteous, friendly and helpful, and they provide us with an abundance of stimulating activities: concerts, classes, outings, holiday events, special meals... the list goes on. If you are tired of cooking and cleaning, this is the place to be.

-Beverly & John Folz
Resident

Our experience with Bronson Place has been a positive one, overall. The staff have been very responsive and accommodating in regards to any requests or questions that I've had for them. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they take good care of the people who live here.

- Referral

Everyone is so kind at Bronson Place, Mom loves it here so far. I really appreciate how they have handled my mom. Laurie is the best. Thank you so much!

-Raymond W.
Family Member

We chose Bronson Place because it was close by where she lived before and so she was still familiar with the area. They have all kinds of things that are going on. They have exercise class daily. Everyday there's something different that they can do that they post. They have wine tasting parties. If you want to learn how to do a new craft, they have people that will teach you like crocheting or knitting. You can plant in the garden if you want to. I really appreciate the fact that the staff are very friendly to me. My mom has a two-bedroom apartment and a small kitchen that she can cook her own meal if she wants to. I have eaten there and I really like the food. They had a lot of different things that you can choose from the menu.

-Brenda
Family Member

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 269-475-9887 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.