Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Libertyville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
I have been very pleased with my residency for one year now. the services provided are very appreciated and adequate. any questions or problems I've had have been resolved every time very quickly. dining facilities are great. wait staff is very prompt and thorough. this is a beautiful place. nursing staff has been very good. I have nothing to complain about.

-Donna C
Resident

I'm in StoryPoint Libertyville and I think it's a beautiful facility. They have a lot of activities, and now that we're coming out of the COVID, you can do more things. The food is fantastic, it's just delicious. I have a studio, it's nice and roomy, and it's big. I have a refrigerator, a kitchenette, two closets, and a lot of furniture in here, and I have a dog. They have a happy hour, there's a choir, and they go on scenic drives on Sunday, they have trips to the stores around here since there are a lot of those in the area. They have al kinds of table games and card games, there's a beautiful billiards room, and they're also redoing it, there's bingo, a walking club, rummy, there's pizza parties, and a lot of things. They're not doing it right now because of COVID, but they do painting projects and things like that. There's a stitching class, there's all kinds of things including exercise classes, they share travelling tips, and videos, and they show movies that you can watch in the room or in the day room where they show the movie. The facility is beautiful; everybody that visits here would say that this is a beautiful place. The value for the money is fantastic.

-Evelyn
Resident

They have turned the page to a new chapter, and it is inspirational... Story Point has transitioned to new management and is undergoing comprehensive renovations to their facility. The community spaces, along with the resident rooms, are now bright, modern and inviting! Perhaps more importantly, however, is the remarkable commitment to care and compassion that is now manifest so fully throughout the community. Jeremy, the Executive Director, along with every member of the staff, has fostered a culture that goes beyond professionalism. The staff is more than capable - they are compassionate. We are so blessed to have found Story Point as a means by which to show mom and dad that we can care for them in the same way they have always cared for us. At the end of the day, that’s the story, and that’s the point.

-Timothy Sassen
Resident's Family Member

Story point is now my home and I am very happy here. The staff here is so helpful and professional. I am particularly happy with the dining room and the delicious meals that we are so lucky to have every day. Our very special executive chef , [name removed], and his staff prep are award-winning meals for us to enjoy on a daily basis. Story Point hosted a dinner event for the Mayor of Libertyville. [name removed] dining staff prepared and served a delicious array of succulent hors doeuvres we all enjoyed. What a treat!! yum!! yum!! I am really pleased with my wonderful caregivers who are with me every day. I love them all, in fact, [name removed] is like my daughter. She is truly beautiful inside and out. I love my life here at StoryPoint and I will highly recommend this beautiful senior living community home to everyone I meet!! I am so proud of all the amazing staff and beautiful home they have made for me!! Thank God for this wonderful living facility.

-Susan L
Resident

My Mom was a relatively long time resident before she recently passed. Mom found a wonderful community to be with when moved there after my Dad passed. The new management has improved the infrastructure greatly and added an increased level of professionalism. I really feel that being in a community like this added years to Mom's life when you compare it to staying alone in her house.

-Pat Donahue
Resident's Family Member

I love living here. My apartments is roomy and comfortable. The people who are here and the staff are all friendly. The neighborhood is quiet and beautiful. Amenities and transportation included in package to MD'S shopping, scenic drive on Sundays; Forest Preserves for the walking group, church and more. Good food! Housekeeping once a week; beauty salon and exercise room. Activities for everyone. My home.

-Barbara G
Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 847-750-4452 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.