Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Ludington Woods

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
Ludington Woods has been a great place for my mom; I know she's in good hands there. The staff are hard-working and diligent; the meals are great; the rooms are nice (and my mom has a great outdoor view with her own bird feeders); and there are tons of activities on-site (as well as field trips). The level of care has been consistently high. Thanks for everything you do!

- Resident's Family Member

Our family researched and toured places before selecting the long-term care facility placement for our treasured mom. Ludington Woods has friendly and caring individuals sharing TLC with the residents. The special attention the residents receive, as a need arises, is much appreciated. Each week, there are activities for the residents to attend, if they want to join the fun. The caregiver employees personally invite each resident and that makes all the difference in our mom choosing to enjoy the offered craft, baking, game etc. sessions. The cleanliness (& scent) of the building inside and the grounds outside is commendable. The on-site cook offers a good variety of meals to suit a range of tastebuds. High fives to the employees that treat each resident like their own relative. The success of this facility begins with the manager and she is top notch! We know our mom has a special place in her heart for each adult caring for her in our absence. What a blessing!

-Kathy
Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 231-241-5759 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.