Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Massillon

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
I don’t have room to list all of the adjectives to tell you how our family feels about Danbury and the care you gave our mother. The staff and volunteers are special people.

- Resident’s Family Member

Always helpful and goes the extra mile in helping you out. Questions were answered timely. Calls were returned promptly. Compassion was always displayed and given. If I was to rate from 1-100, I would give them 150!

If you want top notch quality care for your loved one, Danbury Senior Living is the place to go. I would like to thank them for taking such great care of my mom who has been a resident for almost two years. My words cannot adequately express my appreciation for everything they do for her. Moving mom into this facility has immensely improved her quality of life and that’s because of the kind, compassionate, loving staff. They welcomed her and made her a part of the comforting atmosphere they provide.

My Mom has been here for a couple years now and we wouldn't want her to be anywhere else. The whole staff has become our family's second family. They all have been very patient, kind and very attentive to mom and our needs. When it got to the point where mom was not able to safely live on her own and due to me and my sisters living arrangements. I have learned that it takes a certain kind of person to be able to work in this kind of environment and not one person here has let us down. THANK YOU ALL for being a part of our lives and giving us the confidence that Mom is being treated so very well. We truly love and appreciate each and every one of you.

We feel so blessed to have found you and we tell anyone who will listen how wonderful our Danbury family is.

We are very happy that we chose this community. The staff is not only friendly, and kind, but they are very compassionate and treat everyone so well. I would recommend this community to others based on my experience.

Danbury in Massillon is a very nice and well organized community. The staff member who helped us out was very helpful throughout this whole process. They help you through step one until the end.

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-833-7229 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.