How we’re responding to the COVID-19 virus.  Read More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Medina

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

StoryPoint has met and exceeded all of my expectations. My father moved in about three months ago. The facility is brand new. The apartments are spacious and bright. My dad has a patio that goes right out to the courtyard where he and some other residents have planted a vegetable garden. My father is very independent and still drives. He fixed up his apartment just the way he wants it. Laundry is free in the machines right down the hall from him. The food is awesome! I particularly recommend the chicken parmesan. They had lobster on Mother's Day! He participates in all the activities. I once called him to come help me with something in my home and he said,"Let's see... I can come after balloon volleyball." He has truly blossomed at Story Point. The place is beautiful, peaceful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is even a smaller dining room where family dinners can be held. StoryPoint is truly the perfect balance between my dad's independence and peace of mind for me. I cannot recommend it enough.

- Resident's Family Member

My parents were welcomed with open arms. The staff appear to be very receptive to them, despite the fact that my parents can be somewhat demanding and picky. The apartments are great. I feel like my parents are safe there, and I'm not worrying at night. It's been clean every time I've been there to visit.

Storypoint has been a blessing for my parents. My fathers health was deteriorating and my mother was unable to care for him at home. They moved into Storypoint Medina in December of 2020…and the staff has been wonderful. They care so much and have patience with my parents. And the daily food is amazing.

-Diane McGinty
Resident's Family Member

Story Point has been a wonderful experience for myself and my elderly parents. At a time when their lives were so changed by complications of a stroke and normal aging issues, Story Point personnel helped us find our way to happiness and security again. Not knowing which way to turn I would stop in to talk over my concerns feeling completely numb from the emotions and I always left feeling hopeful again. Now that my parents have sold their treasured home and moved into their new apartment... and had some time to acclimate their lives to their new support system and all of the caring people at Story Point, all is well again. Thank You so much to everyone at Story Point for giving my parents a happy, active and secure life again. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my family and I peace of mind knowing that they are cared for and well.

-Deb
Resident's Family Member

“The director and staff have been amazing! They are always available to answer questions and help in any way possible. Moving can be very stressful for the elderly. StoryPoint went above and beyond to alleviate the stress and help my parents feel at home. Mom and dad rave over the meals and have begun participating in StoryPoint’s numerous activities/services. I haven’t seen my parents this active in years! I can’t thank them enough!”

-Lora R
Resident's Family Member

My experience at storypoint Medina has been nothing short of outstanding! The executive director Laurel has been with the company over 20 years and her job is to spend 100 percent of her time making sure the residents have a great daily experience Their chef Rocco is a true chef and the meals reflect that ! Dining is like a 5 star restaurant everyday ! The community is exceptionaly clean and well maintained with tons of daily activities geared toward what the residents really like to do ! One of the great features is for residents who need daily care -storypoint Medina has their own care team which makes storypoint Medina a great choice instead of assisted living or a nursing home !!! Storypoint Medina is truly a community where “everybody” knows your name a truly treats you like family !!!”

-Mark Sanja
Employee

Story Point has been a wonderful experience for myself and my elderly parents. At a time when their lives were so changed by complications of a stroke and normal aging issues, Story Point personnel helped us find our way to happiness and security again. Not knowing which way to turn I would stop in to talk over my concerns feeling completely numb from the emotions and I always left feeling hopeful again. Now that my parents have sold their treasured home and moved into their new apartment... and had some time to acclimate their lives to their new support system and all of the caring people at Story Point, all is well again. Thank You so much to everyone at Story Point for giving my parents a happy, active and secure life again. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my family and I peace of mind knowing that they are cared for and well.

-Deb
Resident's Family Member

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-590-5647 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.