Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Mentor

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
It makes a big difference when managment cares about their staff at any work place, and at Danbury you will find that managment truly cares for their staff.

- Resident’s Family Member

My mom has been at Danbury for a month and I feel that she is at home. She is in the memory care and she smiles more now than ever. She is well taken care of and the girls there are wonderful and the food is wonderful.

Great staff, so helpful to family members. My mom has dementia and has adjusted well. She loves the food and is more comfortable at Danbury than she was in her own home. They give a lot of attention. In her words, "They take good care of me here."

Friendly staff and good food.

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 440-701-4560 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.