Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Middletown

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

The community is bright, clean, open, and beautiful. The apartments are open and thoughtfully laid out; the staff are all friendly and ready to help at all times; there’s always an engaging activity and activities to promote building friendships between residents; the menus are artistic and the food is always prepared fresh. Amazing experience being able to spend the day within the community meeting everyone!

-Jordan Trunzo
Business Partner

It is as close to living as a castle as I have ever been! The people who take care of us here are very kind and caring. They keep us happy and busy. Which we like too! The food is great. I feel like I can call for anything any time!

-Eloise L
Resident

Let me start by saying I am not someone easily impressed and I have a somewhat jaundiced eye when it comes to promises made by sales people. That being said, I have been blown away by The people and the facility here at StoryPoint. The people working here have made me feel like family and there is genuine care for the well-being of the residents. The food is GREAT and the facilities are beautiful and brand new. I can heartily endorse this facility for anyone considering a home for seniors.

-Robert Wilber
Resident

When we had to consider our mom leaving her house, we had a pretty long list of requirements for her next home. We were prepared to look at several options, but Story Point hit every mark on the first visit. The facility is beautiful and well cared for, the food is fine dining, the care options are plentiful, the apartments are spacious and well-equipped, the activities are well planned and executed, and most important of all, every person that works there is professional, kind, capable, and fun! A smiling staff goes a long way in helping older people make such a monumental life change, and they work hard to help with the transition by keeping her engaged and busy. Our mom has made a lot of cognitive and physical gains since being in such an active environment surrounded by positive people, while getting a little assistance to help her maintain some independence. From a family member perspective, the Story Point team could not have made it any easier for us as well!

-Jenny D
Resident's Family Member

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

-Eloise L
Resident

Storypoint Middletown is filled with lovely people. Even though it is my aunt who's living here, like her I've come to personally know and trust many folks among the caregivers, administrators, kitchen staff, and activities coordinators around Storypoint. I can see that most of the folks living here feel safe, comfortable, and respected. I've thought more than a few times that I'd like to live here myself. A hearty recommendation from me.

-Daniel Gratz
Resident's Family Member

Highly recommend Storypoint. The staff is absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to help with the transition. My parents were welcomed by residents and staff. Facility is beautiful. Food is amazing. My parents love their full kitchen and patio making them feel independent. It's more like a resort. The best I could hope for. Thankful we found Storypoint. Highly recommend!!!

- Resident's Family Member

We love Storypoint, but more importantly they love my dad. The past 6 months have been hard on our family and my dad, but he is thriving with his new life and friends at Storypoint. I can’t begin to say what piece of mind we have knowing dad is so well cared for. Love them!

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 502-203-0237 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.