Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Millersburg

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
I have lived in one of the condos of Danbury Millersburg independent living for almost two years and have never regretted the move! I am very happy here! At 90 years old I knew it was time to down size and when I saw that Danbury was coming to our community it seemed like the right move to make! We are like one big family here who care for each other! The staff have been great! I can join in with the activities at the larger assisted living building if I choose! I have 24 hour nursing assistance if I need it! If my health fails and I need more care I can move to the assisted living! So glad I made the move! Thanks, Danbury!

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, Danbury Millersburg has richly earned and deserves recognition of those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident’s Family Member

I've lived at Danbury since March 2021. My experience has been very good. Everyone here has been so kind and helpful. Like when the power was out, they took great care of us. They allowed the Villa residents to come to the main building to eat and cool down. I've never been anywhere else, but Danbury has been good to me.

- Resident

An absolute five on all categories. They are so kind and friendly, and we hear the food is fantastic. Our friend loves it there, and she loved it from the first week. Whenever we needed help moving big items in for her, their maintenance guy helped us. It's just has a homey atmosphere and with activities and a church service Sundays.

Quiet rural environment, very cooperative and helpful staff.

I highly recommend this place to anyone. My mom and dad rave about the staff, how well they are treated, the amazing activities they have and the kindness of the residents. Very well maintained, safe and spacious. Thanks to the staff at Danbury. You’re amazing!

I would recommend you check out Danbury of Millersburg. I have been impressed with what they have done with my loved one. It has been a pleasant experience and they're caring, loving, and supportive of the family and residents. The community has been able to assist with eating, toileting, bathing, and more for my loved one's care. The staff are very nice to work with any of our questions or concerns. You definitely receive the care that you pay for.

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-473-6860 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.