Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Mount Vernon

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
First of all, I wanted to thank you for yesterday; lunch and your staff could not have been better! My mom really liked your facility and enjoyed her lunch. I doubt I could visit any other facility that would offer any more kindness and resident interaction than Danbury! Thanks again for everything. Danbury is a lovely facility and I will feel very good about her being in that environment.

- Resident’s Family Member

Danbury is a beautiful bright, light, happy facility. The residents are walking in the corridors with smiles on their faces and stop you to say hello. Aides are cheerfully rushing around offering assistance if needed. The food is delicious and available when hungry. Many activities to engage in. My husband loves it. So different from where he was prior to Danbury. He wants me to sell our house and move in with him. Sounds like a great idea.

I just have to share. The positive change I’m already seeing in my Dad is amazing. I was visiting with him today and talking about the old days. Around 11:50, he looks at his watch and says, “Well I guess we better get going.” “To where?” I asked. “Lunch!” he answered. I was actually speechless. There is a new spirit in him, and I’m so very grateful.

Dad was one of the first resident to move into Danbury Mount Vernon. The executive director has been very helpful getting us settled and feeling like we belong. The staff has been super. When a problem arise the executive director works with her staff and solves the problem quickly. I have been very impressed with the staff and management team. They seem to work together which is a plus for the resident and family.

From the day we chose to move my dad to Danbury Mount Vernon, the communication from the staff was amazing - quick responses to my many questions about the move-in process. He’s all settled into his beautiful room in memory care and he is thriving. He’s attended ice cream socials, an OSU tailgate party, and is enjoying his physical therapy. He is stronger, happier and more active than ever. The best review I can share comes straight from my dad: “I really like it here. They take good care of me. The food is great and I love their desserts!” That says it all for me!

Both my father and my husband’s parents moved into Danbury in December, 2022. I simply can not say enough good things about our experience. Every single employee has been wonderfully caring and loving toward our parents. I have spent countless hours at this facility over the past five months and observed many interactions between staff members and resident's family members. I have been impressed and blessed beyond measure each and every time I’m there. The administrative staff has gone above and beyond to help in this season of transition for our families. The facility is beautiful, clean, and welcoming. My family previously owned a nursing home, therefore, my standards for Senior Care are high and I know a gem when I see it. We love everything about Danbury Mount Vernon!

My husband had a stroke and we had to make sudden life changes. Danbury staff went above all expectations and we rented one of their villas. We are extremely happy and it is a very active vibrant community where everyone goes out of their way to help even when it’s not their job! Love love love our new home and new friends

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 740-263-4350 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.