Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Naperville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
We've all felt comfortable since the day we moved in. It has a very homey atmosphere. Its cleanliness and lively people living here are what keeps us healthy and happy. The support staff goes beyond all expectations; there's nothing they won't do for you. There's always a smile and a kind word from everyone.

-Judy & Bev
Residents

StoryPoint is a place for the entire family to spend time with their aging loved one. The staff and managers are always around and greet the residents and their family by name. They take the time to create fun and engaging activities and encourage the family to come and participate with their loved one. The caregivers treat the residents with love and respect. It is easy for the family to communicate with them and they always return calls promptly. The community offers a wide variety of activities from wi games to book clubs and crafts and travel lectures. Something for everyone. I enjoy playing bingo along with my Mom. On Sundays, there is a lovely brunch and family members can sign up to eat with their loved one. Everyone connected with StoryPoint has become an addition to my family. The level of care, concern and love they provide to their residents is outstanding. I would highly recommend this facility to you and your family.

- Resident's Family Member

We have been part of the StoryPoint (Spring Meadows) family since 2015. Sadly, my 96-year-old friend recently passed away. While at the facility (assisted living) we had a wonderful experience. Rooms are spacious and kept clean, laundry is handled, meals are delicious and many friends can be made in the dining room, front porch, and many sitting areas. She enjoyed the numerous activities coordinated by the Activity Director, especially Bingo and Social Hour. The nursing staff and caregivers (some having been there for the entire time she was) are always caring, helpful, and available, keeping her healthy, safe and making sure her needs were met. All other staff, especially the front desk, are always most helpful and friendly. Having a beauty parlor there is just a plus. They were great during Covid keeping the facility safe. I highly recommend you give them a try.

-Kim Callahan
Resident's Family Member

We went to StoryPoint Naperville twice to look at it before I had my mom look at it. The staff who talked to us and showed us around was like an angel. She just seems so caring. The facility was very clean and up to date. Everything was very current. They have a beautiful fitness center and chapel. I observed some people playing Wii bowling. We did like the fact that the laundry was in the room, so my mom wouldn't have all her laundry down to a separate laundry room.

-Kathleen
Resident's Family Member

I have recently moved to this community and only have positive things to say. The people and staff are extremely pleasant and informative. The place is lovely and well decorated, always very clean, and always on staff 24 hours a day.

- Resident

I have been at StoryPoint for 2 1/2 years. My family brought me here because of its high ratings. Even painted the window wall blue for me. I have been very content here. I am in the assisted unit. That means I really have assistance - aides to help me shower, help with clothing - to the meals and getting places, etc. I really am very happy here.

-Margaret O
Resident

I have been very impressed with Storypoint Naperville. From the 1st time I walked in, up thru the viewing, and finally deciding to move my mother into the facility, I have been impressed with the staff, services, building, and the level of care that is shown to all residents and family. Storypoint is focused on providing the best living experience for their residents, and it is evident by the actions of the leadership and all staff. Their resident centered philosophy starts at the top, as the Directors primary responsibility is knowing their residents and needs, and providing that thru great food, a wide variety of activities, and attention to the little details that are so important to the residents. All leaders are hands on, and no request is too small not to get the attention that it deserves. My mom is in Assisted Living, and the Director of Nursing and her staff are attentive and responsive to whatever comes up in their residents daily lives, and paying attention to any changes and reacting appropriately. I sometimes wish I could be a resident, since there are so many fun activities to choose from, and the food is outstanding. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to move their family member, and have total peace of mind in their care and quality of life.

-Gundars S
Resident's Family Member

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 630-446-6812 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.