Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury North Canton

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
I wanted to thank all the staff at Danbury who helped us celebrate mom’s 90th birthday and the delicious meal that was prepared for us. Thank you so much. We had a wonderful time!

- Resident’s Family Member

Beautiful facility. Wonderful for seniors who just want to live simply in a community setting with wonderful breakfast and dinner meals. Staff are all very friendly. Highly recommend.

Wonderful option for independent senior living. Monthly rent includes evening meal and organized social and fitness activities. For an additional cost daily breakfast included. Highly recommend.

We are very grateful for the opportunities you provide for the community to mix with Danbury residents, to learn about living here and to enjoy one another’s company. Bingo is so fun and Vicky is such a fun hostess.

- Resident

The first day I walked into Danbury Senior Living in North Canton, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

My dad lives there. The food they serve is cooked by a chef. Their staff is very helpful.

I'm impressed with the entire facility and staff. I give them an A+.

Awesome service! The cafeteria looks like a restaurant. Everyone there is super nice. And the rooms are big enough. Went to the landing for a tour, but it didn't seem like home, but the Danbury is just like home. I even got to make pancakes with my grandma and grandpa.

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-497-8718 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.