Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury North Ridgeville

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

My father has lived at the Danbury since last February. He receives top notch care. In every area, there are fabulous staff that go above and beyond. Special shout to activity and kitchen staff, Jeff in maintenance helped with several jobs today, Darlene, Cathy, Kerry, and Amanda are the best in nursing. We appreciate all the efforts of all. Our family would highly recommend Danbury Senior Living.

- Resident’s Family Member

This is a fantastic facility. My grandmother with ALS was here for a few months and never had any issues. The staff members are wonderful.

Danbury is a great place to live. My husband and I live in a Villa. It is so much easier to keep up with than our large ranch was. There is always something exciting going on here. From going to a Mexican restaurant to an antique car show with music from the '60s to hot dogs. It was a fun day. Thank you all of Danbury's staff.

- Resident

My dad moved in three days ago and we have seen such a huge improvement with his health since he arrived. The staff is amazing. They have been working with him on memory games, exercising, and just taking the time to get to know him and our family. He hasn't stopped smiling since he arrived. We are truly blessed to have this amazing facility in North Ridgeville.

Amazing staff!!! Beautiful facility!

Danbury is a clean and well-appointed residence, but its most important asset is the love, care and respect shown by the staff to the people who live there.

If you are considering a move for a senior loved one, Danbury should be at the top of your list. When I visit the community, residents are out of their apartments, engaged in activities and socializing with one another. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The chef-prepared meals taste homemade and the quantity is hearty. I highly recommend Danbury Senior Living!

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 440-596-3797 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.