Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Northville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

We chose this facility because of the location, it was convenient. Also the building was brand new and we loved it, it was beautiful. My parents are in a 2-bedroom and it is a good size. I would recommend StoryPoint.

- Resident's Family Member

What we like most are the meals in the dining room. The meals that are prepared are very good. Also the activities even though my mom doesn't take part in any of them. I would recommend StoryPoint especially for a senior that can still take part in the activities.

-Cheryl
Resident's Family Member

My loved one is currently a resident at StoryPoint and the experience has been very good so far. The friendliness is great. The cleanliness, quality of care and staff are good. The staff is always willing to listen and work with you. I would definitely recommend StoryPoint to family and friends.

-Terry
Resident's Family Member

We felt it was the best fit for my mom, small, beautiful, clean and friendly atmosphere. First place organization. They do everything right. It is worth the extra money for quality service.

A nice, clean place with friendly staff! Everything you could ask for! I would HIGHLY recommend this place for your loved one!

StoryPoint has really friendly staff; management is always there when you need them, Food is AMAZING! Overall a very good place to send a loved one.

-Aleka
Resident's Family Member

Really friendly staff and a pleasant atmosphere. I enjoyed my time there!

-Madison
Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 248-617-4648 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.