Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Novi

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

This community offers the best in senior living. It has the best staff around thanks to the caring executive director at this Novi location. Michael H. gives his heart to the residents and the STAFF. He infuses “fun” activities in the building that help build friendships, keep residents active and makes caregiving more fun for everyone. The job of caregiving comes so natural to the director. He is always present in the building, always makes time to talk to people and literally cares for residents directly. Many of the caregivers within this community have given me great comfort. Keep it up, StoryPoint Group!

-Lora L
Resident's Family Member

StoryPoint has been great so far, it is a really nice facility. The activities are full on now and there are a lot of things the residents can participate in. We would recommend this community to others.

- Resident

My family loves StoryPoint! You deserve a 5! I like that everyone seems to care about my mom, and I see my mom and other residents having a good time, and being taken care of. I also enjoy how clean and beautiful the place is, and the fun activities and wonderful performances they have to entertain everyone.

- Resident's Family Member

I am so happy we convinced mom to move from her home to StoryPoint. It was the best decision. People are amazing and the place is so welcoming. Mom has been there two weeks and already it feels like home to her.

- Resident's Family Member

Wonderful experience. Absolutely love the facility. The personnel are wonderful. They make StoryPoint a wonderful place for its residents.

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 248-617-0362 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.