How we’re responding to the COVID-19 virus.  Read More >

Reviews & Awards
At Oliver Woods

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Oliver Woods is a great facility and I trust them 100% with my mother who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. They actually care about the people more than they do about money and that’s a rarity in this day and age. The rooms are very clean and up-to-date. They do lots of activities with the residents and the staff is very friendly and keeps me up-to-date on everything going on with my mother. They call me if there are any problems and they constantly keep in touch. It is a very safe facility as they locked down immediately when the pandemic hit. I highly recommend this facility for anyone who is debating on where they should go or where their family should go. It’s hard to see somebody go through with my mother is going through but I know she gets good care and that gives me a sense of security that I really need especially in these times we are in.

-Al Wright
Resident's Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 989-319-4954 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.