Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I have reached the age of 95, u was 84 when i moved in. My son brought me here when i signed up, moved in the next day. we have great transportation, to doctors, shopping, beauty shops, post office. Pickup our food in our cafe for dinner, we are in our dining room. I enjoy our large assortment and variety of good. Our baker makes our variety (so good) breads. I think i'll stay awhile!! Great games, they sure keep us entertained, games music, etc. etc.!!!

-Clara L
Resident

My time at Waterstone is a safe haven for me. My family doesn't worry about me here. Your staff here is caring. Everything here is so easy, lovely for me!

- Resident

Great, caring staff. Everyone is very nicely and friendly. We feel very comfortable with our father staying and living here. He praises the staff and the outstanding food and the fun activities. A wonderful environment and would highly recommend to others!!

- Resident's Family Member

I love living in this community and love all the people! I've never seen such clean rooms! Our chef is perfect in every way! He is "genuine." He communicates so well with the residents. I enjoy getting out on our bus with our driver. We have great fun - where can we be anyplace that's this good?

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 248-243-4588 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.