Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Portage

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
Senior Advisor Best of Senior Living 2021>
Senior Advisor Best of Senior Living 2018>
I would highly recommend Storypoint Portage to others for their loved ones. The care the staff provide really stands out to me. From the restaurant, to the management to the nursing staff and more they truly care for the residents. They are on top of the game, before you think of something they are already putting things into action to best suit the residents.The food is good, and the meals were served in the resident's rooms to the resident's rooms during the pandemic. The food that was delivered seemed to be meant for the residents that had some dietary restrictions. When I brought up some of the food my loved one likes and dislikes, they immediately made the change for my loved one.Some of the activities available include walking club, art, music, exercise, special themes, field trips, and more for the residents to choose from.The room, housekeeping, linen changes, meals, reminders, and laundry services are included in the monthly price. The staff are good at getting the residents and bring them to activities.There is a weekly manicures and mimosas. The three ladies that run the activities program are wonderful!

-Heather
Resident's Family Member

Got mom settled in. Love the "enhanced" living option. Suits her needs perfectly. Super friendly staff.!

- Resident's Family Member

After finding out my father-in-law was very ill we knew we need to move mom and dad into someplace near us and after many tours in area with one step into Story Point we knew this was somewhere we would want to be. The staff is amazing. The facility is bright, fresh smelling, friendly and mom and dad are flourishing in the community! God bless you all!!

-Jeffrey B
Resident's Family Member

I really love living here. I never thought I'd find a place as great as this one.

-Jerry S
Resident

I have been with this community for 4 months now and I love it! The staff and residents are all so welcoming and sincere that i feel like i am on vacation everyday. I did not know what to expect when i was asked to take this position and this happens to be the best decision i could have ever made.

-Helen Lent
Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 269-220-6130 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.