How we’re responding to the COVID-19 virus.  Read More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Powell

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 614-363-6631 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.