Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Prospect

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
Wow! My loved one is very impressed with this place and so am I. The food is top notch, they seem to always go the extra step with their menus giving it a 5 star experience. The staff are all kind and prioritize the health and happiness of residents above all else. Clinton, their activities guy, is outgoing and constantly introducing residents to new experiences including art, music, social functions, and exciting trips out into the surrounding community. I am glad my loved one is a part of the StoryPoint community!

-David Upman
Resident's Family Member

StoryPoint has gone above and beyond! They have put my family and I at ease, knowing she is in the right place. A beautiful facility and extremely caring staff!

-Will Runner
Resident's Family Member

Amazed by this community everyday. It is beautiful and filled with love and kindness. The food is always top-notch and their activities are always the talk of the town. I'm thankful my mother calls this place home.

-Duncan S
Resident's Family Member

We cannot not say enough Good about the Story Point in Prospect Kentucky The Administration and the Staff are excellent. The Facility is a perfect size, not too large and not too small. It is large enough to offer a variety of services and social events yet small enough that you have an attachment to the Staff and those living there at Story Point. Thanks to everyone who has made our experience so good

-Mark
Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 502-236-5346 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.