Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Rockford

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I found my "home" when I moved into StoryPoint! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of "all things bright and beautiful"

- Resident

My mom never feels isolated or alone. She has been thriving in this environment and it is wonderful to see. When I moved my Mom to Storypoint she wasn't eating much because she wasn't interested in food and got distracted easily. She weighed 118 pounds and her hair was falling out. She now weighs 144 and eats all of her meals family style with the rest of the residents. Storypoint has made such a difference.

-Caring.com

I found my "home" when I moved into StoryPoint! I will give (name removed) credit for setting a family atmosphere when we first opened, and the subsequent staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of all things bright and beautiful

- Resident

“I have made so many friends at StoryPoint, we are one big family. I am so impressed by this service I have received, such an amazing place.”

- Resident

During an exceptionally trying time, the staff went above and beyond to implement policies and protocol to keep their residents safe. In order to keep the residents engaged, they invented fun ways to celebrate holidays and even turned getting a vaccination into a party! Before Covid, StoryPoint provided many on-site activities as well as opportunities to get out into the community. Pre-Covid and during Covid, the staff has always been responsive and ready to partner with adult children to ensure the happiness and well-being of their residents.

- Resident's Family Member

StoryPoint is like a Cadillac!

-Robert S
Resident

My parents moved into StoryPoint Rockford. It's a very high-end community as far as the care and the services. Everyone came and introduced themselves individually over the first week to my parents. They have care services that they can get on a needed basis as things change with my father, which is just simply a quick push-button away if they need anything or if my mother needs any type of backup for that. The restaurant is five-star. I eat there and it's amazing. Every single staff member, resident, and family of residents that I spoke to had nothing but praise for the people, the care, and the organization. The apartments have full kitchens, which was important to my mother so that she can still cook. But they do have access to the dining room and the restaurants any time they want. They have a full schedule of activities that they can do. They've got live music, shows, and movies every single week, which is very good for being able to socialize. They have laundry facilities, but they also offer laundry services and all housekeeping. The food is very, very good, and they have options of where they want to eat. They have a lot of activities, although their movie choices aren't that good, in my personal opinion. But they have a nice variety of activities. They're extremely expensive but you get what you pay for.

-Sandy
Resident's Family Member

My parents have lived at StoryPoint Rockford for about 5 years now and we can't say enough about the love, compassion, understanding, and patience the staff at StoryPoint has exhibited to my parents and our family over this time. Going thru some extremely hard times with my parents health, as well as working thru Covid restrictions, the staff has continued to impress our family and continued to create a healthy and positive environment regardless of what is happening. Understanding and working with each family and guest's challenges is something they accel at here. Also the kindness and caring of the staff is second to none, especially Jacqueline Cunningham, who is one of the kindest, joyful, and compassionate human beings i have ever met. I think this place might have some angels on their staff...

-Paul Kaiser
Resident's Family Member

I am new to StoryPoint. I just moved in last month, I am enjoying every second. The staff are helpful, residents are friendly and I am so happy I picked this place for my home.

-Sharon
Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 616-947-3046 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.