Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Sanctuary Grande

Our residents love calling Sanctuary Grande home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

I have other names for Sanctuary Grand. Shangri-La, Nirvana, Utopia, and Heaven on Earth. The people that work here are so compassionate and kind. The food is just incredible! The atmosphere is conducive to health, growth and peace. It’s beautiful and the whole community is just wonderful!

- Resident

Our family is so happy with the care and compassion provided to our dad. The environment is ideal for his challenges and the care team is so well trained to meet his needs. We are so grateful to Sanctuary Grande as the home away from home for our family!

- Resident’s Family Member

What a refreshing change to traditional facilities! Everything has been well thought out - the apartments, the locations of RN's, private garages, outdoor dining, spa, the theater, private party room. Even the entry felt clean and welcoming! My parents may not be quite ready to make the move from their home, but when they are, Sanctuary Grande will be the place! Friendly staff with great decor, open gathering and dining areas. So long to small closed off rooms!

Our family is so happy with the care and compassion provided to our dad. The environment is ideal for his challenges and the care team is so well trained to meet his needs. We are so grateful to Sanctuary Grande as the home away from home for our family!

I feel at home here at Sanctuary Grande. The people, staff and other residents are just great. Everyone loves to get involved and participate in the activities and programs, play euchre and watch the many, wonderful entertainers. There is so much to do here, no time to take a nap!

- Resident

We were handled well from the beginning. Everything was explained to us. The business department took care of the long term care, and we were able to focus on Mom being in a safe, comfortable situation. I thought it was a fair value for the cost.

The meals are really good. We picked this community for the activities. The staff is amazing and very friendly. I would recommend to other families

I am a new arrival here. Though challenging with all of the changes, I'm very pleased with the friendly caring staff. Lots to do here.

- Resident

There is no other place I would want to move my family! The building is stunning and has the exceptional staff to match. Everyone is full of so much kindness and is willing to help with any question you have. There's a reason they have such a great reputation in the North Canton community!

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-470-4411 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.