Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Schererville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
StoryPoint Schererville is so much more than just a beautiful, inviting place to live; it is truly a home where residents can live their best lives. The staff continually goes above and beyond to make sure each individual resident's needs are met. There are numerous activities and outings that the exceptional life-enrichment team provides to keep everyone entertained and active. The heartfelt connections between our staff members and residents are truly like no other!

-Michelle
Employee

I am very happy at StoryPoint. I moved here to make it my home. The staff is helpful when needed. We have a calendar each month full of events. I have met and made so many new friends. We live together, we play together, we care for each other. We have a great community.

-Gladys
Resident

My first impression of this facility (my ‘new’ home) was the cleanliness of it and that it was well lit up which made it seem “homey and cheerful.” I found the staff is really great – always pleasant and cheerful and ready to help with anything and everything. Their impression stayed with me as I am here for almost a year! I found many facilities. This seems the best for me. Love it!!

- Resident

This community has a great activities calendar! Full of opportunities to live a fulfilling life! This is the perfect place to retire and enjoy great meals without having to cook them on your own! The AL nursing staff is great and friendly!

-Lance
Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 219-327-2094 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.