Southwick, MA 01077

Map & Directions

Amenities/Features

• Wine Tastings
  • Weekly Book Club At The Dublin House
  • Cooking Demo Once A Week
  • Life Enrichment Activities
  • And More

Southwick Village is an active adult retirement community in the heart of historic New England, nestled on 46 impressive acres with towering maple trees and scenic views of natural countryside. With 129 cottage homes winding through our campus, Southwick Village offers a true community experience. You'll find both the stimulating company of like-minded adults, as well as quiet time and relaxation when and where you want it.

EXPLORE COTTAGER FLOOR PLANS

Your New Cottage Home Is Waiting

With your own charming cottage and exclusive Cottagers Club perks, you'll have everything you need to live the retirement you dreamed of, starting at just $3,100 per month.

Cottager Unit A

One-Bedroom Cottage
944 sq.ft.

Cottager Unit B

One-Bedroom Cottage With Den
1,185 sq.ft.

Cottager Unit C

Two-Bedroom Cottage Small
1,077 sq.ft.

Cottager Unit D

Two-Bedroom Cottage Large
1,428 sq.ft.

• Cottages renovated with designer finishes
  • Full basement
  • Attached car garage
  • Equipped with a chef's kitchen
  • Attached and enclosed porches (sunroom) available
  • Interior access to trash cans for ease throughout all seasons
  • Flexible dining plans available at The Dublin House restaurant-style dining room
  • Emergency Alert System
  • Available housekeeping services
  • Exterior maintenance including landscaping, snow plowing, water and sewer
  • Surrounded by walking trails

Social House

Take Part In Life-Enriching Events

Whether you enjoy cards with friends, going into town or curling up with a good book in your cottage, this is where you can do more of what you love. The Social House has a full schedule of activities, social hours and people to enjoy the day with. Zip over to a friend’s cottage in your golf cart for a visit or work on your short game at our on-campus putting green. At Southwick Village, if it makes you happy, it’s our pleasure.

Your Perks

• Monthly Cottagers Club dinners and outings
  • Private social house events
  • On-site services courtesy of our dedicated Cottage Concierge
  • Discounted access to local restaurants, gyms, travel agents and more

What Matters Most In Life Are The Unforgettable Experiences

Dining Experience

Excitement Is On The Menu

Good food is the heart of good living, and our retirement community allows you to enjoy it your way. Like cooking for yourself? Your cottage has a full kitchen and all the necessary appliances to prepare all the recipes you’ve perfected.

Don’t feel like cooking or driving into town for a meal? Pop over to the Dublin House, where our Executive Chef and culinary team are ready to prepare you restaurant-style cuisine from scratch. Whatever you’re craving, at Southwick Village, there’s something for every taste, every day.

Active Adult Living

Live The Dream Of The Perfect Retirement

Active adult living is all about empowering you to do more of what you want to do and less of what you have to do.

That means the independence of your own cottage without the large buy-in or the headaches of maintenance and upkeep; Having a calendar filled with activities from concerts to going out to dinner — without having to plan them out; And the freedom to do what you want, when you want, with whom you want.

So, if you’re ready for a carefree and fun-filled lifestyle with like-minded individuals, you’ll be right at home in our community.

Maintenance-Free Living

The Joy Of Maintenance-Free Living

In our community, you never have to worry about chores like maintenance, lawn care and snow removal.

Something in your cottage needs repair? Our maintenance team will fix it quickly. And instead of cutting the grass or shoveling show, now you can focus on your beautiful garden or fixing another cup of cocoa.

That's the joy of maintenance-free living.

Explore Your Possibilities

The Cottagers Club Experience

Monthly Dinners & Outings

FEED YOUR SPIRIT

Monthly Dinners & Outings

Your social calendar is going to remain full when you join the Cottagers Club. Take part in exclusive monthly dinners and fun excursions all around New England.

Dedicated Cottage Concierge

ASSISTANCE IS YOURS

Dedicated Cottage Concierge

If you need assistance with anything, it will be just a phone call away. Our on-site, white glove concierge service is ready, willing and able to help you, and excited to meet your needs.

Local Partnerships

TRAVEL THE WORLD

Local Partnerships

As a Cottager, you’ll receive exclusive benefits like discounted pricing on travel agent bookings for group events, as well as complimentary access to local gyms and pools.

See Our Reviews

Why Residents And Their Families Love Southwick Village

"Now that my wife and I have lived here, we’re not going to buy a house. No way. A lot of people here have said they’re never going to move. We don’t want to take care of the lawn or pay property taxes anymore. It’s the idea that you don’t have to do things here. That’s huge."

- Tim O.

"I like my neighbors. People in The Cottages are nice and friendly. We have get-togethers in our cottages. The lady who hosted the last one had a very warm and inviting 2-bedroom cottage—inside it looked and felt like the house I used to live in."

- Bill M.

"You can find that sense of community at Southwick Village. I’ve made some very good friends here."

- Shannon M.

"I don’t have to do anything. It’s easier not to have to mow the lawn or shovel the driveway. That’s all being done for me. That’s the kind of lifestyle I want now. I get to do what I want to do and have fun."

- Ernie B.

Receive Even More Information About The Cottagers Club

Download The Brochure
Southwick Village Cottagers Club

Explore The Freedom Of Cottage Living

Learn more about an active, all-inclusive lifestyle.

Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 413-887-3638 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.