Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Southwick Village

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Reader Raves Best Community 2022>
Throughout our conversations regarding the possibility of my becoming part of Southwick Village Community, Katelyn was knowledgeable, patient, available and admirable representative. I felt very comfortable sharing our family's concerns with her and she did her best to resolve those issues. My family and I wish her and the community she represents the very best.

-Sandra Brown

Katleyn did a super job explaining all the options available at Southwick Village. She showed us all the units we thought were interesting and she told us about all the amenities that came with each option. She has obviously done her research and knows what she needs to tell folks. Thank you, Katelyn, for a thorough visit.

-Patricia Jenks

The community and the staff are so friendly! Love visiting my friends here!

-Rosalie Ford

A very nice facility under new management with several different plans to choose from.

-Wayne E Schlessman

I made an appointment with Katelyn to show me the cottages. She was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I saw this development being build in the 1990’s and can see myself living there in the future.

-Susan

Katelyn and Beth gave me an amazing tour of the community. Southwick Village is absolutely beautiful! The new owners are really turning the place around with all the new updates! I look forward to attending the Harvest Festival this year!

-Karin Luce

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 413-887-3638 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.