Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Spring Leaf Columbus

Our residents love calling Spring Leaf Columbus home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

I have been living at Spring Leaf since October 2020. It has been a wonderful and warm place to live.

- Resident

To me it’s like what home was.

- Resident

I am well satisfied with the service. Requests are always satisfied. I would be happy to request friends and family to visit and observe. I am happy here - I am content!

- Resident

I think this is a nice place to live and I like all the outside space we have to walk. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

- Resident

I absolutely love these senior apartments. Everything is working out very well, and I'm pleased with my move to this community. The community looks great, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the everything. The staff is polite, and friendly. There are ways to stay active around the community. I'm enjoying the life around me. This is a community I would recommend, it is a lovely place.

- Resident

Debbie and Jenova are wonderful, it’s a great place to live!

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I found my 'home' when I moved into this community! The staff has beautifully carried on with the legacy of 'all things bright and beautiful.'

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 614-792-5483 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.