Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Springvale

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I like it here, there is lots to do to keep me out of trouble. I like all of the snacks they have, they are always fresh. The girls are nice and like to have fun.

-Jack
Resident

I am very happy with the care my loved one is getting. Rooms and building are very clean and tidy. The staff is great! Very friendly and accommodating. All the residents love Tenderheart activities and the exercises in the morning. They always have coffee and snacks available, with 3 delicious meals a day. Great place for your loved one.

-S.B. Miller
Resident's Family Member

The first time my brother and I visited, it felt like home. It was like walking into a resort. The rooms are beautiful and the staff are all so loving, helpful and accommodating. They not only know the residents by name but, they also know the name of my moms cat…that she is able to have in her apartment! That is a big plus that you don’t have in most facilities. They have many scheduled activities to keep residents active and entertained. The atmosphere and the amazing staff made a VERY DIFFICULT decision easier. I can’t say enough good things about it. My mom has adjusted well and is very happy there. I would recommend it to anyone.

-Melissa W
Resident's Family Member

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 810-374-0282 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.