Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Springwood Hudson

Our residents love calling Springwood Hudson home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

I think this is a nice place to live and I like all the outside space we have to walk. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

We recently moved my mother into Springwood and we couldn't be more pleased. Management has been very responsive to her needs and have made her feel comfortable. This is especially true of Tammy. I can honestly say that she is a huge reason why we chose Springwood as a safe and carrying place for our mother. She is an invaluable asset during these difficult and uncertain times. THANK YOU Tammy!

- Resident’s Family Member

I wanted to live here at Springwood for over two years before we finally moved in. I wanted the beautiful living space, the perfect views from balcony and windows. We're surrounded by the woods - even a park next door! - and in the winter, we can see the rolling golf course, the lake, and Lake Forest Country Club sparkling across the water. Walking Charlie (my cocker spaniel) is such a pleasure with all the different well-paved and lit areas, plus the park, plus the fenced dog park right outside my door! People from the neighborhood across Boston Mills Road come here to walk their dogs because it is such a lovely area. And don't even get me started with all the additional benefits Springwood provides. You have to see it to believe it.

- Resident

To me it’s like what home was.

- Resident

These luxury suites are brand new and beautiful. Amazing waterfront views in one of our most desirable areas. Incredibly friendly staff and wonderful food.

- Resident

Very impressed with all they have to offer. The Springwood staff creates a warm and caring environment that makes you feel right at home.

- Resident

Tammy is a wonderful and a honest person to deal with, my husband and I were so impressed. We would recommend highly. The apartments were perfect and very clean. Tammy is a joy to talk to, and made an excellent impression.

- Resident

Springwood Luxury Apartments are absolutely beautiful! Cozy but elegant, the entire facility is truly the perfect transition for anyone!

- Resident’s Family Member

We feel so blessed to have found you and we will tell anyone who will listen how wonderful this community family is.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 234-284-4502 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.

Save $1,000 On Rent For Three Months!*

Spring Forward With Exclusive Savings!

Is a move to senior living on your mind this spring? There’s never been a better time! Reserve your place in our award-winning senior living community now, and save $1,000 on rent for three months. Live the ideal retirement you’ve always dreamed about — and enjoy big savings, too! This special deal is only available until April 30, so don’t wait. Give us a call for more details at 234-231-9218.
*Restrictions Apply