Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Tallmadge

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
You have a great gang working for you and they should be notified of this. I, as a guest here, thank them.

- Resident’s Family Member

Staff took exemplary care of my mother. Communication couldn’t have been better. And I can’t say enough about the high quality of the food!

Marge Sullivan, Director of admission, was very professional, explained every detail throughly, great caring attitude, enough for me to call her Saint Marge!

My Dad has lived here for almost a year and a half. All of the staff are professional and caring. They address the physical, mental and social needs of the residents. There are a variety of program daily that the residents can attend based on their personal interests. I highly recommend this facility!

Danbury has been a life saver for me and my family. We know that my father-in-law is in great hands. Thank You

Mom has been at Danbury for about six months. It has been a very good experience for all of us. We would recommend this facility to everyone.

The servers at Danbury Tallmadge are incredible. Not only do they serve, they will help the residents with their electronics as well at night.

Great staff and immaculate facility. I would recommend to anyone

The nurses are very caring and attentive to their residents

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-247-1875 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.