Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At StoryPoint Waterville

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

I cannot express what a wonderful experience Storypoint, Waterville was to my Grandmother. She was not happy about transitioning into a Senior Care Facility but within weeks she was having a blast and making new friends. She was often too busy to even take my phone calls because she was off to play cards or listen to music. She was well cared for and presented with endless options of activities, events and entertainment. The staff truly connected with her and she looked forward to seeing them every day! In a short time, it truly became a home for her not because of the building or the amenities but because she was truly cared for.

-MariaV
Resident's Family Member

I like that StoryPoint Waterville has a nice big room. I don't know how all the rooms are, but I know that I'm in a large room with a bathroom inside the room, so I don't have to go out in the hall or anything. It's very clean and seems to be run very well. The employees have all been very nice and very helpful. They have a lot of activities and it depends on the individual people that are here, whether they can do them or not. They have plenty of different activities like bingo and different classes and exercise things. Each section here has its own dining area. They're very nice and very similar to restaurant-style. The food, they usually have at least two choices that you can make. Nothing is ever exactly like what you're used to or have at home, but the food has been fine. The rooms are very nice, very clean and not congested.

-Sharon
Resident

My mom loves it here and it makes it so much easier knowing that she is happy and in such great hands. It cuts back on the worries and keeps things good for her. They have activities like going to the art museum, carving pumpkins, different entertainment and things to keep the residents busy.

-Joy
Resident's Family Member

Wonderful facility! Fabulous staff! Caregivers that treat your loved ones as if they were their own family! The apartments are spacious and gorgeous. Modern and bright. The life enrichment team does a great job with activities for the residents, staff and families. From bingo to celebrations to happy hours...there is always something going on. My mother loves it here!!

-Cheryl Old
Resident's Family Member

The moment I walked in the door, I knew this would be my mom‘s new home! The building is so beautifully appointed, I just couldn’t get enough of it! There are so many common gathering areas, dining areas, and activities going on that the choice was clear almost before I saw the apartment. Inside the apartment looked absolutely brand new. Lots of closets, plenty of cupboards and nowhere else that’s assisted-living that I could find actually has sliding doors and a patio that, beyond your cemented area, is actual grass that my mom can walk right out into barefoot! That was a final selling point for me. Move your parent here, you won’t regret it.

- Resident's Family Member

The community is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

A service industry can buy printed and broadcast advertising; however, trust, reputation, and goodwill cannot be purchased, they must be earned. In my opinion, this community has richly earned and deserves recognition for those attributes which we value so highly.

- Resident's Family Member

I wish we moved here 20 years ago. It's a paradise! And the people are GREAT!

- Resident

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 419-823-9473 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.