Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Westerville

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
My mom has been a resident of Danbury Westerville for six years. Although she's gone from independent living to memory care in The Glen, her care has always been consistent and generous. Many of the employees have become like family, and I know mom is in good hands. Many thanks to those employees who dole out hugs and love like the residents were your own family!

- Resident’s Family Member

Very professional, friendly and helpful. I've enjoyed my stay thus far (Two week stay) and would come back again if needed. Food is also outstanding.

- Resident

Many years ago, a friend counseled me about finding a preschool for my oldest son. "Don’t look for a place that he will love, look for a place that will love him." Young or old, we all thrive when the people responsible for our care are kind, compassionate, and recognize what makes us unique. The staff at Westerville doesn’t just know what my parents need; they understand who they are. Mom and Dad have aged differently. At Westerville they can continue to live together while Mom enjoys her independence and the social engagement, and Dad has the assistance he requires. I have peace of mind knowing that the staff is looking out for each of their best interests. Mom and Dad and I love Westerville, because Westerville loves them!

My mother is a resident in the Memory Care area. The staff is friendly, kind, caring and considerate. I especially like that there is a nurse on duty 24/7 to give any medical care that is needed. The staff is always ready to address any concerns that I have. But the best thing is that mom is comfortable and content at Westerville.

Caring and considerate staff for your loved ones.

This place is gorgeous. Wonderful benefits for loved ones. All needs addressed. Will move my Mother in soon. Very impressed.

I am very thankful for Danbury Westerville. The nurses are attentive to my mom’s needs, the staff motivates her to attend exercise class and the team does an excellent job of communicating with me. Transferring my mom from another assisted-living facility to Danbury Westerville remains a wise decision.

My brother and I were very close through the years and I wanted him to be in a place that he would be at home. Danbury Westerville was the perfect place! From the moment that we walked in you could feel the difference in the staff. Not only was Steve treated as family, but the staff treated all of Steve's family as part of their family. Steve was loved and very well taken care of during his seven years as a member of the Danbury Westerville family.

Amazing food and service in the dining room!!!

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 614-794-9300 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.