Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Testimonials About
Danbury Wooster

Our residents love calling Danbury home. Hear their stories, and let them tell you why they've fallen in love with our community.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
Danbury is beautiful. You didn’t leave out a thing. I love it here and will never regret coming here. Thanks for all you have done for me!

- Resident

Walking into Danbury Wooster is like walking into Mom and Dad’s home. Just like “Cheers,” everybody knows your name.

- Resident’s Family Member

The atmosphere at Danbury senior living is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care facility we have ever been in.

My mother in law is a resident at Danbury. She has dementia. The staff here allow her to live as normal of a life as before she came here. Everyone is great! They know each and every resident by name. I am so appreciative of the excellent care that she receives here. I highly recommend Danbury!

My mother has been at Danbury for three and a half years. Great overall experience. Staff and nurses really care, and are usually very friendly and personal. Facility always clean and welcoming. Mom is happy and so are we. Thanks, Danbury staff!!

They all care for the residents everybody! From the nurses, aides, girls at the desk down to the maintenance men!!! They take excellent care of all!!

My Grandmother has been at Danbury for over a year now, and I have been in and out of the facility during that time. Everyone I have came in contact with has been extremely friendly and helpful, and I always know Grandma is taken care of! I always feel comfortable knowing she is in good hands, which is the number one thing you look for in an assisted-living home!

The first impression we received of Danbury was walking in the front door and finding most of the assisted living people in the front of the main building laughing and talking with each other. We realized later this was a normal day. Secondly, they have more activities scheduled per day than most homes we visited had per week. There is always something going on or being celebrated. Once my husband was placed there, he was included in everything going on, if he was tired, he could rest but if not, there were cards, bingo, music being brought in from the outside - always something.

My mother-in-law moved into Danbury a few weeks ago. The experience has been wonderful. The facility is beautiful. The decor is so warm and inviting. The staff are all wonderful, and always willing to answer questions.

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 330-264-0355 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.